We understand how difficult it is to get on your feet, pick up that science book, and start studying.
It is hard.
What makes studying even more challenging is that it also requires you to be motivated on top of being focused.
Fortunately, we’re here to remind you that you can do it.
All you need is a little nudge to get you started.
Here are 45 carefully selected quotes that will remind you why you’re studying in the first place.
We’re confident that one of these quotes should be enough to fuel your study session.
Here are 15 starter quotes that will show you what you get out of studying:
- You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. — Zig Ziglar
- Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle. — Abraham Lincoln
- all our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. – Walt Disney
- If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door. — Milton Berle
- You can have anything you want if you are willing to give up the belief that you can’t have it. — Robert Anthony
- All great achievements require time. — Maya Angelou
- Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. — Og Mandino
- Some people dream of great accomplishments, while others stay awake and do them. — Anonymous
- The capacity to learn is a gift; the ability to learn is a skill; the willingness to learn is a choice. — Brian Herbert
- If it’s important to you, you’ll find a way. If not, you’ll find an excuse. — Ryan Blair
- Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day. — Jim Rohn
- The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today. — H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success. — James Cameron
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure. — Colin Powell
- The starting point of all achievement is desire. — Napoleon Hill
Having too many excuses?
Here are 10 quotes that pushes you become more of a doer than a shirker:
- Difficulty is the excuse history never accepts. — Edward R. Murrow
- It is better to offer no excuse than a bad one. — George Washington
- Excuses are lies wrapped up in reasons — Howard Wright
- A man can fail many times, but he isn’t a failure until he begins to blame somebody else. — John Burroughs
- You can have results or excuses, not both. — Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Excuses are for people who don’t want it bad enough. — Anonymous
- An excuse is a way of promising ourselves that we will have the same issue again. — Henry Cloud
- He that is good for making excuses is seldom good for anything else. — Benjamin Franklin
- Never make excuses. Your friends don’t need them and your foes won’t believe them. — John Wooden
- I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse. — Florence Nightingale
If you feel like you’re withering on your goals or tired of chasing them, here are 10 quotes that will bring you back to life:
- It always seems impossible until it’s done. — Nelson Mandela
- It is better to risk starving to death than surrender. If you give up on your dreams, what’s left? — Jim Carrey
- Don’t give up on your dreams, or your dreams will give up on you. — John Wooden
- I can’t imagine a person becoming a success who doesn’t give this game of life everything he’s got. — Walter Cronkite
- The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something. — Seth Godin
- I don’t focus on what I’m up against. I focus on my goals and I try to ignore the rest. — Venus Williams
- You measure the size of the accomplishment by the obstacles you have to overcome to reach your goals. — Booker T. Washington
- You are never too old to set a new goal or to dream a new dream. — C.S. Lewis
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do. — Steve Jobs
- If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it. — Elon Musk
Took a hit?
Everyone fails, and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that. The most successful people fall sometimes, but they stand back up — and that’s what makes them great!
If you failed your exam or got a few bad grades, these 10 quotes will help you come back at your challenges thrice stronger.
- Failure isn’t fatal, but failure to change might be. — John Wooden
- Success is most often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable. — Coco Chanel
- The phoenix must burn to emerge. — Janet Fitch
- If you’re not prepared to be wrong, you’ll never come up with anything original. — Ken Robinson
- Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever. — Lance Armstrong
- Giving up is the only sure way to fail. — Gena Showalter
- It’s not how far you fall, but how high you bounce that counts. — Zig Ziglar
- There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure. — Paulo Coelho
- When you take risks you learn that there will be times when you succeed and there will be times when you fail, and both are equally important. — Ellen DeGeneres
- What is the point of being alive if you don’t at least try to do something remarkable? — John Green
Hopefully, these quotes have given you hope and have encouraged you to give it your all when it comes to your studies. Feel free to save this post or share it on your social profile to motivate your classmates and friends.