Website Amazon Flex
Get paid to deliver packages in your neighborhood.
Do you want to make money delivering packages in Phoenix?
Great, it is possible to work as a package delivery driver for Amazon Flex. To sign up, you will need to complete a form, downloaded the app, and set up your account. You will then be able to look for delivery opportunities that are convenient for you near Maricopa County.
Responsibilities of Drivers for Amazon Flex
As an amazon flex delivery driver, you are expected to perform the following deliveries:
- Amazon.com deliveries: Pick up packages from a delivery station near Phoenix and deliver the items directly to customers. Delivery blocks are typically 3-6 hours.
- Prime Now and Amazon Fresh deliveries: Pick up groceries from an Amazon delivery station and deliver directly to customers. Delivery blocks are typically 2-4 hours.
- Store Orders: Pick up orders from local stores and deliver them directly to customers. Delivery blocks are typically 2-4 hours.
Why Driving for Amazon Flex?
- Be yourself: There are no passengers when a delivery driver for Amazon Flex. Listen to your favorite music or podcast and work how you want.
- Flexible schedule: you can set up your own delivery hours on the Amazon Flex app.
- Age: You need to be at least 21 years old
- Have your own vehicle: a 4-door, mid-sized sedan, or larger vehicle
- Driver’s license
- A modern smartphone with an internet connection
Most drivers earn anywhere between $18 and $25 an hour. Actual earnings might vary depending on your location, any tips you receive, how long it takes you to complete your deliveries, and other factors.
As a delivery driver for Amazon Flex, you also have to pay for expenses such as mobile usage, gas, and your delivery vehicle wear/tear.