Get paid to play with dogs
Rover needs a dog walker in Boston.
If you love animals and want a side job that is low stress, working part-time as a dog walker might be a good fit for you!
As a dog walker for Rover, your responsibilities include:
- Taking dogs for 30-minutes or 1-hour walks.
- Picking up and disposing of dog poop during walks.
- Feeding the dog as needed and check the water supply to make sure basic needs are met after walks.
Perks of working as a dog walker for Rover
- Improve your fitness: dog walkers get the opportunity to take a breath of fresh air!
- Get paid to play with dogs: set up your own prices.
- Time and location flexibility: set your own availabilities.
- You have the choice: Set size, age, and other dog preferences that work for you.
To get this job, you must:
- Pass an enhanced background check.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- You might also need to follow an ongoing pet care education and pass the Rover walker certification.
The ideal candidate is a dog owner or someone who has extensive experience with dogs.
The average salaries for Rover.com dog walkers in Boston, MA is $15 per hour according to Indeed.
Payments go through Rover’s platform, so you never have to collect money from clients.
Rover is the most popular dog walking app: it is available in 10,000+ cities and boasts over 85,000 dog walkers.
There are many ways to make money on Rover.com:
- Dog walking: Pick up dog walks that fit your schedule.
- Dog boarding (highest earners): Care for a dog (or cat!) overnight in your home.
- Doggy daycare: Ideal for work-from-home dog lovers.
Dog lovers like this pet sitting app because you can set your hours and pricing.
Employment type: part-time.
Similar jobs: dog walking jobs in Boston.