Get paid to play with dogs
Rover is hiring a dog walker in Boston!
- Take dogs for 30-minutes or 1-hour walks.
- Pick up and dispose of dog poop during walks.
- Feed the dog as needed and check the water supply to make sure basic needs are met after walks.
The ideal candidate is a dog owner or someone who has extensive experience with dogs.
Rover is the most popular dog sitting app: it is available in 10,000+ cities and boasts over 85,000 pet sitters.
There are many ways to make money on Rover.com:
- Dog walking: Pick up dog walks that fit your schedule.
- Dog boarding (highest earners): Care for a dog (or cat!) overnight in your home.
- Doggy daycare: Ideal for work-from-home dog lovers.
Dog lovers like this pet sitting app because you can set your hours and pricing.
To get this job, you must:
- Pass an enhanced background check.
- Be at least 18 years old.
You might also need to follow an ongoing pet care education and pass the Rover walker certification.