Get paid to play with dogs
LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY: We are looking for a dog sitter/dog walker in the area of Seattle!
Dog walking is a fun job if you want to relieve your stress and take a breath of fresh air. It is also a great job for college students who want to make money on the side.
Dog Walkers and Pet Sitters Duties
- Show up at the owner’s home on time
- Refill the water when the pet owners are on vacation
- Pick up and dispose of dog waste during walks
- Possibly medicating the dogs according to the instruction left by the owners
- Be available for weekend pet sitting
There are many advantages to working with furry pals:
- Flexible schedule, you can set up your own hours on the app
- You can set your own rates on the app
- Get paid to spend time with your favorite pets
- Experience with dogs or knowledge of dog behavior
- Punctuality is key
- Important: Must love animals 🙂
You set your own prices and get paid by the hour. According to Indeed, the average salary for Rover’s dog walkers in Seattle, WA is $16 per hour.
Payments go through the platform, so you never have to collect money from dog owners. Withdrawals are available within 2 days.
Employment type: part-time.
Exact location: Seattle, WA, 98101.