Your time. Your goals. You're the boss.
DoorDash needs a pizza delivery driver near Philadelphia, PA!
Delivering pizzas for DoorDash is a unique opportunity to work with local pizzerias in your area. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering pizzas to customers in a timely and professional manner while ensuring customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate should have a valid driver’s license, a good driving record, and be comfortable using their own vehicle for deliveries.
This job does not require a high school diploma or prior experience as a delivery driver.
- Loading orders into the delivery vehicle
- Delivering pizzas to customers
- Use a GPS and maps from the DoorDash app to navigate the delivery route and ensure the timely and accurate delivery of pizzas
- Follow traffic law
- Flexibility in scheduling: You can work whenever you want.
- Opportunity to earn tips: drivers often earn tips in addition to their hourly wage, which can increase their earnings.
- Independence: Delivery drivers have a lot of autonomy in their operations.
- Have a reliable vehicle to deliver pizzas in a timely manner
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to interact with customers in a professional manner
- Personal driving experience
- Customers service skills
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
- Be at least 18 years of age
Pizza delivery drivers set their own prices in the DoorDash app. Based on user feedback, we estimate that the average salary for DoorDash in Philadelphia, PA is $18.
As a delivery driver for DoorDash, you must pay for all expenses; these include expenses related to your delivery vehicle (bike or car) and the mobile usage of your phone.
DoorDash is a food ordering and delivery platform. Dashers make up to half of all deliveries: food, drinks, and groceries.
Employment type: part-time.
Exact location: Philadelphia, PA, 19012.