Website Aston Carter
- Updating product profiles in ERP for price changes (sales and purchase).
- Analyzes and resolves price discrepancies on purchase orders and invoices.
- Ensuring part numbers are setup with correct pricing, lead times, and attributes.
- Works with pricing and purchasing teams to solve pricing related issues.
- Reports POS information required for key vendor rebates.
- Partners with Data Maintenance Administrator to meet and exceed expectations of both internal and external requests.
- Reviews newly added items to ensure pricing and lead times are correct.
- Manages lead time and tariff changes in ERP
- Skills & Qualifications:*
- Must be very tech-savvy and computer literate
- Strong Excel (pivot tables, etc.) & data entry skills is a must
- Highly prefer previous experience with ERP system (uses Microsoft AX)
- For more information contact Morgan at (503) 403-4313 or email@example.com*
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless. Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit [AstonCarter.com.](AstonCarter.com) Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:%email@example.com) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.