Website Moody's Corporation
Please note, this is a limited duration role.
The main objective of this role is to effectively define, manage, and coordinate strategic event activities across our event and marketing channels to ensure the flawless execution of Moody’s Analytics live, multimedia, and sponsored events. Key responsibilities include:
- Develop, lead and implement an annual business plan and event marketing strategy that supports business outcomes
- Plan and deliver a strategic program of events ensuring high quality, innovative experiences and relevant content; flawless execution, with a constant critical eye on the details
- Senior stakeholder management across programs and projects; identify synergies; influence successfully to advance program objectives and standards
- Build event/program scope to include goals, objectives, measurable results; define roles & responsibilities; planning timelines; risks
- Lead content discussions with senior stakeholders across the business; curate content and develop compelling event programs to deliver appropriate messages to the right audiences
- Manage data and provide analytics to deliver insightful reporting to stakeholders; Manage and communicate event processes, progress, and campaigns to Research, Sales, and/or Product organizations regularly
- Effectively define and manage event budgets
- Ensure all data related to events is recorded and stored accurately in appropriate sources, including financials
- Improve practices across the events team and drive efficiencies in the way we operate
- Actively manage key relationships to build productive partnerships
- Contribute to a culture of inclusion that respects working style and personality type by being openly supportive of team members
- Working collaboratively and positively: listening and compromising as well as sharing your own ideas
- Keep abreast of wider industry initiatives and trends to report regularly to the business and enhance future strategic planning
- Work on other special projects as appropriate
- Bachelor’s Degree; Finance, Project Management, Journalism or Marketing preferred with 5-7 years of experience in events, preferably in the financial services industry; background in financial journalism and/or event programming background a plus.
- Extremely strong written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills along with the ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels of the organization
- Proven track record of effective project management and ability to lead change management initiatives
- Well developed technical skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint, CRM (Salesforce), Marketing Automation (Marketo).
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud or other design applications a plus
- Highly organized and efficient team player with excellent attention to detail
- History of building and maintaining positive relationships both internally and externally
- Must possess a consultative approach and easily develop rapport and trust with multiple individuals and personalities.
- Experience working pro-actively; ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Ability to ensure ongoing self-development
- Travel to events as required (early morning and late nights occasionally required)
CPG OU Marketing Events
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose) and, if hired, present proof of vaccination on start date, as determined by Moody’s.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody’s also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities or based on a sincerely held religious belief in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
This position may be considered a promotional opportunity, pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law. Click here to view our Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination statement.
Working at Moody’s
Moody’s (NYSE: MCO) is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Our data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others. We believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress. Moody’s combines international presence with local expertise and over a century of experience in financial markets. Learn more at moodys.com.
At Moody’s, we’re taking action. We’re hiring diverse talent and providing underrepresented groups with equitable opportunities in their careers. We’re educating, empowering and elevating our people, and creating a workplace where each person can be their true selves, reach their full potential and thrive on every level. Learn more about our DE&I initiatives, employee development programs and view our annual DE&I Report at moodys.com/diversity
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools supporting our clients’ growth, efficiency and risk management objectives. The combination of our unparalleled expertise in risk, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology, helps today’s business leaders confidently navigate an evolving marketplace.
For Colorado-based roles only: the anticipated base salary range for this position is $75,500 to $109,400, depending on factors such as experience, education, level, skills, and location. This range is based on a full-time position. In addition to base salary, this role is eligible for annual performance incentive compensation. Moody’s also offers a competitive benefits package, including not but limited to medical, dental, vision, parental leave, paid time off, a 401(k) plan with employee and company contribution opportunities, life, disability, and accident insurance, a discounted employee stock purchase plan, and tuition reimbursement.