Website Davidson Hospitality Group
Bellyard Tribute by Marriott is a new 161 rooms boutique hotel thoughtfully designed with the amenities of today’s conscious traveler and the unexpected touches they appreciate. Guests will relax at the Drawbar, which is inspired by the entrepreneurial spirit of West Midtown, a community that is the connecting element between the past and the future of Atlanta. Our bar and lounge will prepare thoughtful, yet a playful take on modern bar food. Step outside on the terrace to connect with the energy of West Midtown and be swept away by the breathtaking views of the city skyline.
A Bartender will prepare and mix beverages for guests in a friendly, courteous, and timely manner according to standards. Promote and up-sell drinks and drink promotions. Will practice prudent portion controls, proper set up of the bar according to standards, and keep sufficient inventories, and follow proper closing procedures. Must adhere to all state, federal, and corporate liquor regulations pertaining to the serving of alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated guests, ensuring all laws are followed.
- Prefer 1 year of bartending experience
- Food/Beverage Service Worker Permit, where applicable
- Display knowledge of drink recipes, drink and wine merchandising specials
- Read, write and speak English fluently
- Working knowledge of drink service and bar terminology
- Meet minimum age requirement of jurisdiction
- Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other Team Members
Davidson Hospitality Group is an award-winning, full-service hospitality management company overseeing hotels, restaurants, dining and entertainment venues across the US. A trusted partner and preferred operator for Hilton, Hyatt, Kimpton, Marriott, and Margaritaville, Davidson offers a unique entrepreneurial management style and owners’ mentality that provides the individualized personal service of a small company, enhanced by the breadth and depth of skill and experience of a larger company. In keeping with the company’s heritage of delivering value, Davidson is comprised of four highly specialized operating verticals: Davidson Hotels, Pivot, Davidson Resorts and Davidson Restaurant Group.
- Three Tiers of Medical Coverage
- 24/7 Healthcare Concierge
- 24/7 Teledoc service
- Maternity Program
- Cancer Program
- Free Maintenance Medications
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance Buy Ups
- Short Term Disability Buy-Up
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity
- Home and Auto insurance
- Legal Assistance
- Pet Insurance
- Hotel Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- EAP Program
- Emergency Travel Assistance
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, bereavement, and Holidays).
- 401K Match
- Team Member Service Awards
Working at Davidson is like nowhere else. It’s less of a job, more of a calling. It’s part career, part revolution. Because whatever you do here, you play a part in helping redefine the way quality hospitality is delivered to our guests, our clients, our partners, and each other.
EOE AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hospitality is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test and background check required. We participate in E-Verify.