Website The Treetop ABA
Looking for passionate people. No specific ABA experience required. Treetop will provide you with the training necessary to be part of a quality provider team in the communities we serve.
Change is simply putting one foot in front of the other and continuing to move forward. Have you asked yourself how you can be part of the change that leaves a positive mark on the world? Well Treetop is the place to lead change and work with a community of people who are like minded and drive to dream, believe and achieve; by making the impossible possible for the clients we serve and teams we work with. Being a Behavior Technician at Treetop is more than the entrance into working in the field of ABA; it is your ability to put one foot in front of the other and drive success for our clients and practitioners.
The Treetop is seeking individuals who are passionate about serving others to provide direct care ABA Therapy to individuals who meet medical necessity. As a Behavior Technician, you will be the face of our company and will be provided the highest quality training and support from our dedicated supervising clinicians and leadership team.
- Fluent in Spanish
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 18 years or older
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reliable means of transportation (we do not transport clients)
- Ability to travel to multiple locations.
- Ability to complete basic ABA 40 hour training course (provided by Treetop)
- Ability to obtain and/or complete CPR/BLS certification
- Ability to work with clients of multiple ages, skill levels and behaviors
- Ability to communicate and collaborate in a team environment
- Ability to communicate and summarize information clearly and concisely in written form
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test (in applicable states)
- Passionate about driving change and supporting independent growth
- Desire to be a positive influence in their community and in the lives of the client Treetop services
- Associated Degree or Higher
- RBT, ABAT, BCAT certification
- Prior experience working with individuals with special needs or disabilities
- Prior experience with EMR systems for data collection and medical records (Central Reach)