Website UT Southwestern Medical Center
Experience And Education
- High school graduate and on-the-job training required.
- Two (2) years college with no prior experience.
- Sets up cash register.
- Receives cash till, counts operating cash, and places in register.
- Operates register during meal periods: rings up total charges, explains charges as requested, and makes change.
- Assumes responsibility for cashiering equipment during meal period.
- Maintains required records and statistics, particularly those involved in cashiering such as register tapes.
- Assists with serving meals as needed, stocking food items and paper goods. Assists in break-down and clean-up of café and dining rooms as directed.
- Reports defective equipment/supplies, cashiering problems, and unusual conditions to supervisor. Alerts supervisor of any problems with guests or patients.
- Attends in-service meetings and other required training and meetings as directed.
- Ensures safety/sanitation guidelines are met by keeping work area appropriately cleaned and promptly addressing issues which might compromise safety, such as wet floors, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This position is security-sensitive and subject to Texas Education Code 51.215, which authorizes UT Southwestern to obtain criminal history record information.
UT Southwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; sex; including sexual harassment; age; disability; genetic information; citizenship status; and protected veteran status. In addition, it is UT Southwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
Texas-Dallas-5323 Harry Hines Blvd
5323 Harry Hines Blvd
868030 – Nutrition Services – CUH
Aug 2, 2022, 12:17:07 PM