Website CLEAR (clearme.com)
- Uncapped commission
- Top sellers have earned upwards of $4,500 per month. Commission amounts are based on personal sales and are paid out monthly.
- Competitive hourly base rate of $17.25 / hour
CLEAR Customer Service Representatives work at the airport to securely verify current members and enroll new prospective members. Check out a day in the life at CLEAR here: https://tinyurl.com/rmsep534
At CLEAR, we love what we do and we’re obsessed with our members! Our Customer Service Representatives make magic happen every day, creating frictionless experiences.
Perks of Being a Team Member at CLEAR!
- Uncapped commission
- Competitive hourly rate of $17.25 / hour
- 15 days Paid Time Off for Full Time Team Members, increasing with time in service
- 11 Company Paid Holidays (1.5x pay if worked!)
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Pet, Home, Auto, Disability, Life Insurance and Legal advice for eligible team members
- Commuter Benefits & Parking subsidy
- Free Uniform + shoes
- Backup childcare and elder care through Care.com
- Paid Parental, Family, Military & Bereavement Leave Program for eligible team members
- Emotional Well Being Assistance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Ongoing training & development programs to grow & advance your career with a growing company!
- Free CLEAR memberships for you and one other. Plus a discounted membership for three friends!
What is a CLEAR Customer Service Representative?
What you will do – Security, Service and Sales as a Brand Ambassador for CLEAR
- Consistently demonstrate adherence to security procedures by validating airline documents, verifying CLEAR member traveler identification and following documented security protocols
- Exceptional customer-service-focused communication skills and the ability to engage with potential customers, general travelers, and members alike
- Drive membership enrollments by engaging travelers and selling them the benefits of CLEAR
- Comply with all security and safety guidelines, policies and procedures at all times
- You will be walking through our CLEAR lanes and around the airport in order to assist our members and passengers
Who You Are
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Self-motivated achiever interested in taking on additional responsibilities, and selling CLEAR!
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume, hospitality-driven atmosphere
- Previous sales and/or customer service experience, a plus – we’ll teach you the rest!
- Open availability and flexibility is a must – ability to work a variety of shifts
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours per day
- You must be 18 years of age or older
With CLEAR, you are always you. CLEAR’s mission is to enable frictionless and safe journeys using your identity. With more than 8 million members and 100+ partners across North America, CLEAR’s identity platform connects you to the cards in your wallet – transforming the way you live, work and travel. Trust and privacy are the foundation of CLEAR. We have a commitment to members being in control of their own information and never sell member data. CLEAR is at the highest level of security by U.S. government regulators and is also certified as Qualified Anti-Terrorism Technology under the SAFETY Act.
CLEAR is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.