- Please note this position is fully-remote and unpaid
Neuro-ID’s technology reveals previously undetectable insight around each digital interaction, extracting meaningful behavior in real time. This enhanced visibility illuminates new ways to improve user experiences, streamline internal processes, and enhance data-driven decisioning throughout the customer journey, leading to measurable bottom-line impact. We are committed to changing the course of the digital world by transforming and optimizing the customer experience and risk assessment with a new window of visibility never seen before. Neuro-ID’s Friction Index Platform unlocks a refreshing and powerful layer of actionable insight into the intent and experience of every customer or prospect, creating a new paradigm of seeing and understanding behavior in real time.
We are looking to bring on a Data Scientist Intern to join our team, and work on analysis and modeling. This person will be instrumental in researching and developing ML learning models and technology to power Neuro-ID products and work on data analysis and visualization.
- The position is and unpaid internship with potential to turn into full-time including a salary and benefits
- This is an 8 week position
- Broad thinker with the ability to synthesize information from various sources and apply that information to concrete business problems
- Strong decision-making skills
- Solid skills and training in predictive modeling, data mining and other quantitative and research analytics (Multivariate Analysis, Bayesian Methods, Generalized Linear Models, Non-Linear Models, Decision Trees, Non- Parametric estimation, Machine learning techniques etc.)
- Strong programming ability in Python, SAS, SQL, R or other programming languages and proficiency in scripting languages and ability to build code and algorithms to tackle statistical problems
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter, critical thinking and strong individual contributor
- Familiar with Python (pandas, numpy, scikit-learn etc) and SQL, experience with Snowflake and/or Looker is a plus
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced and flexible work environment