Website McCarthy Tire Service
JOB TITLE: Delivery Driver
- Full Time
Job Description And Responsibilities
- Perform daily routes depending on the weekly schedule determined by manager.
- Maintain safe procedures while operating a company vehicle.
- Must follow and comply with all DOT regulations.
- Assist in loading and unloading the product on the trucks.
- Ensures deliveries are timely.
- Adheres to McCarthy Tire Service policies and standards.
- Must have excellent driving aptitude for both manual and automatic vehicles.
- Learn and maintain all PM’s and ensure daily performance check on vehicle.
- Always home daily.
- Other duties can and will arise, and the candidate should be prepared to take on these challenges openly.
Education & Experience
- High School degree or GED.
- At least 1 year of delivery driving experience within the last 3 years.
- MUST BE ABLE TO DRIVE A MANUAL TRANSMISSION
- Class A or B license, depending on class of vehicle.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must have clean MVR, Drug Test, and pass the DOT physical.
- Flexibility in schedule.
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- Lift a minimum of fifty (50) pounds.
- United States (Required)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.