HPC Industrial is looking for a Environmental Technician III to join their safety conscious team! Our Environmental Technician III are responsible for the performance of tasks associated with high pressure water blasting, hazardous waste clean-up, and handling of hazardous materials.
About HPC Industrial
HPC Industrial, a Clean Harbors company, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HydroChemPSC offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
- Operate light and heavy equipment including, but not limited to: pumps, vacuum, equipment, oil spill boom, generators, bobcats, etc., tank cleaning, hydro excavating & hydro blasting
- Performs emergency response activities including, but not limited to chemical and water spills, etiological and biological contamination, tank cleaning, equipment decontamination, etc.
- Works in atmospheres and locations with the potential for exposure to various chemical and physical agents, some of which may be hazardous, toxic or corrosive.
- Works in potentially elevated noise levels, confined spaces
- Working at elevations including working from ladders and scaffolding.
- Quick and immediate response when on call, secure coverage for shift and communicate your replacement’s name to the coordinator.
- Oil Refinery, Industrial, Petrochemical, and other.
Skills And Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- 1+ years construction or general labor experience
- Previous hyrdroblasting/tank cleaning experience preferred
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record and Valid Driver’s License
- Safety oriented mindset with the determination to follow all procedures and policies
- Ability to travel and work on an on-call basis
- Ability and willingness to work in all weather conditions
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
HydroChemPSC and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law. HydroChemPSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.