Our client is a real estate private equity firm. The firm owns and operates core plus and value-add, middle-market, and multifamily apartment communities in the greater Boston area and other urban markets. Their team of partners and advisors possess a deep and expansive expertise with decades of experience in ground-up development, ownership, and management of commercial real estate. They are currently seeking a Finance Intern to join their team.
$17/hr – $20/hr
This real estate private equity firm is seeking a Finance major for an Internship for a 6 – 12 month contract to support a team of partners and advisors. The ideal Finance Intern will have flexible hours and will work around their class schedule.
Responsibilities Of The Finance Intern
- Contribute to special projects in support of business development
- Manage and update prospects in an internal tracking database
- Track and report local and regional activity, statistics, major company activity, industry, and trends
- Manage database
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications Of The Finance Intern
- Finance, analyst, or underwriting experience is preferred
- Very direct communication skills
- 3rd or 4th year of a Finance degree or completing Masters
- Atrium Care Package available, upon eligibility
As a woman-owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex (including gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), age, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, veteran status, disability (physical or mental), genetic information, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.