Website Jobs via eFinancialCareers
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 60 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
We are transitioning to a hybrid work environment where both remote work and the office play a critical role. Our vision is a future where all employees are empowered to work flexibly to drive the best outcomes for our clients. Flexible work is a mindset and a core value. Our employees are encouraged to work remotely two days a week as a standard practice and will have flexibility in terms of working hours.
About The Role
The Human Resources Assistant will provide administrative support to a seven-person HR Generalist team. The ideal candidate will possess strong organizational, multi-tasking skills and excellent attention to detail along with outstanding service-orientation and mature judgment. They will be a team player with a strong work ethic and the capacity to prioritize in a deadline driven environment.
They will manage the overall daily support needs of the team, as follows:
- Complex and proactive calendar management and detailed materials preparation
- Coordinate logistics for internal and external meetings or events
- Schedule domestic and international travel arrangements
- Prepare documents and presentation materials in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Maintain various types of confidential information
- Perform diligent telephone coverage
- Handle daily mail, filing systems, expense tracking and reporting, proofreading, edits and drafting meeting minutes, etc.
- Provide cross-coverage and back-up support to other HR Assistants
Project support & coordination:
- Maintain various HR-specific documents and reports as needed including ensuring accuracy and integrity of employee data, including timely updating of any changes and serving as our team’s liaison to the business on the maintenance of this data
- Produce management and data reports as needed for HRRM and/or business managers, primarily using Workday
- Assist with ad hoc HR project work, as required, within immediate team and broader HR department
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within an administrative role in a professional services organization
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, OneNote & PowerPoint) with an ability and desire to learn new technology
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, plus high level of reliability, professionalism and discretion
- Familiarity with Workday
- Strong service orientation and proactive problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization abilities
- Fastidious detail orientation and overall work quality
- Ability to work under deadlines and to accommodate last-minutes changes
- Positive, can-do attitude; flexibility; sense of humor
- Undergraduate degree with strong academic credentials
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? That’s ok. If you believe that you could excel in this role, we encourage you to apply and welcome a chance to review your background. We are dedicated to building and maintaining a diversified workforce and considering a broad array of candidates with a variety of skill, workplace experiences, and backgrounds.
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law . If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at GMCANINQ@wellington.com .