The Company requires COVID19 vaccinations and boosters (when eligible) for all positions that require the employee to be on-site or physically interacting with customers or other personnel. Any requests for reasonable accommodation to this requirement due to a medical disability or sincerely held religious belief should be directed to the Company’s Human Resource Department.
Who We Are
PS is a private luxury terminal serving commercial flights at LAX. Far removed from the chaos of the surrounding airport and just steps away from the airfield, we offer the ease, privacy, and security of the private flight experience for commercial travel.
With unprecedented access, PS has the only private partnership with both TSA and Customs and Border Protection, our guests move seamlessly through arrivals and departures. A team of expert Agents works behind the scenes to choreograph every step of the pre- or post-flight experience. Sail through our private, line-free TSA screening, access dedicated customs and immigration services on arrival and relax as our trained drivers escort you across the airfield directly to/from your aircraft. All without stepping inside LAX. Guests also enjoy luxurious lounges or private suites, chef-prepared food, spa services and more, all while our Control Room coordinates with government, security and airline officials to ensure the utmost efficiency, safety and privacy.
Waiting in lines, maneuvering through crowds and handling unwieldy luggage are things of the past at PS. So is the airport experience you’ve come to know. PS is a new alternative to commercial air travel, with unwavering service, seamless access and inspired experience. So, you can enjoy the path you’re on.
LA based Luxury Travel Company seeks an employee-oriented Human Resources professional who is highly organized with experience multiple areas of HR including in the assisting in the recruiting process. The HR assistant work closely with the Human Resources department to assist in projects, implementing processes and support the HR department in issues that arise. They will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and assist in identifying partnership opportunities. The ideal superb at problem-solving, efficient in scheduling and precise in the recruitment process. This position will report to the Director of Human Resources.
Responsibilities & Expectations
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Assists with new hire orientation.
- Assists the HR department in sourcing and setting up interviews for candidates.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team.
- Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, holiday parties, and retirement celebrations.
- Assist in day-to-day coordination of HR and business operational activities.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Provide administrative support to the HR department, in areas such as research, record-keeping, file maintenance, and HRIS entry
- Act as a point of contact and build influential employee relationships
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Maintain clear and accurate operations documents/procedures for reference purposes
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference checks etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Self-motivated and naturally curious with the ability to achieve results in high-energy, fast, paced changing environment
- The capability to thrive in a competitive environment
- 1+ years of proven work experience in assisting in the recruiting process
- 1-2 years of human resources experience as a coordinator or assistant
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Employee benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long-term and short-term disability
- 401K retirement plan with company matching
- Health and Dependent care FSA and HSA with company matching
- Merit-based raises and bonuses
- 12 Vacation days / 6 Sick days annually
- Monthly gym membership and cell phone reimbursement
- Paid training
- A great career path with promotion opportunities
Compensation $ 45,000 Annually. Overtime and bonus opportunities available. This is a full-time onsite role.