Are you up for a meaningful challenge? Do you aspire to use your creativity to drive social change?
Then come join our team of sharp, passionate and (sometimes) quirky activists. In our 30+ years, we’ve helped elect presidents; fought for stricter regulations on tobacco, drunk driving and carbon emissions; united foster children with their forever families; and helped bring health coverage to all Americans.
We are … issue experts, comms and advertising gurus, designers, writers, social and digital strategists, media planners and multi-media producers.
Our internship program offers you the chance to think creatively and bring ideas to life to create real and lasting change in the world. You will spend your internship making positive social impact in a fast-paced agency environment; learning from our talented team members through mentoring, networking, and training.
You are …
- a recent college graduate or a rising college junior/senior currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program in a related field who wants to join GMMB for a paid summer internship program
- passionate and interested in working on wellness, safety, education and corporate social responsibility campaigns
- contribute to drafting and copyediting briefings, bios and analyses for clients
- contribute to client social, earned and paid media strategies
- maintain, edit and compile media lists
- compile and organize press clips, research and write background documents
- perform other tasks to assist in client services
You have …
- strong writing and research skills
- excellent communication skills
- the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, manage deadlines, and collaborate
- media experience/interest
- ability to work 20 hours per week from August 2022 through December, 2022.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. The final application submission deadline is August 15, 2022, but applicants are strongly encouraged to apply before this date.
GMMB is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other discriminatory factors prohibited by law.