Overview As an IT Desktop Support Technician, you will provide technical support services, including support for desktops, laptops, file/print servers, and data/telecommunications networks. You will be a very hands-on Technician, with advanced technical expertise and exceptional customer service management skills. You will work with advanced issues in Windows, OSX, Office operations, desktop support, and will regularly troubleshoot network issues. The IT Desktop Support Technician will also function as the face to the end-user on an everyday basis, and will be called upon to take ownership of all IT needs and services, represent the company IT organization in a professional manner, and report regularly to direct manager and to senior management in the local office. Communications skills are critical. Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below. Responsibilities
- Research, resolve, and respond to all customer issues and inquiries received via phone, email, or in person in accordance with current standards and procedures.
- Configure and deploy workstations (Mac& PC) for new and existing users.
- Troubleshoot workstation hardware and software problems. Perform hardware repairs when needed.
- Maintain asset inventory of equipment for site (PCs, printers, servers, etc.).
- Share job responsibilities and knowledge within the Team.
- Develop basic research skills for current and emerging trends in the computer industry and be able to apply them to the business needs.
- Answer limited number of support desk phone calls Qualifications
- Experience configuring and supporting Windows and Mac computers.
- Demonstrated experience with PC configurations and the installation/maintenance of desktop applications.
- Works under general supervision
- Has knowledge of the field’s commonly used concepts, practices, processes, and procedures
- Resolves problems/issues that are less complex in nature
- Communication: consistently demonstrates solid written and verbal communication skills
- Decision making: makes routine decisions of basic complexity with a focus on service excellence
- Discretion: Able to exhibit basic judgement and resolve low-level conflicts with limited assistance
- Independent thinking: relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Completes basic analysis in completing assignments and deliverables
- Experience with remote support solutions.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 a plus
- Experience with MDM to manage computers and mobile devices Compliance and Management of Risk Understands and adheres to policies, procedures, regulations and laws for the department and the organization to protect the assets and reputation of Radancy. Report concerns or violations to appropriate persons or area (management, HR, security, etc.). Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect. Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.