Website C&R Management Group (CRMG)
We are offering a $300 Sign-On Bonus for this position!
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician who can carry out repairs, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, painting, landscaping, janitorial services, and pool maintenance for a 336-unit apartment community of Cedar Falls Apartments located in Portland, OR. The Maintenance Technician must have an amazing attention to detail, time management skills, and be comfortable managing work orders using technology. If you have maintenance experience, enjoy working individually or on a team, and possess the desire to continuously learn, we would love to talk to you. Take a look at our overall company values and see if we would be the right fit for you. We would love to see what you might contribute to the Maintenance Technician role!
Location: Cedar Falls Apartments (Portland, OR)
Hourly Rate: $20.00-$24.00/hr
Schedule: FT, Monday-Friday, 9 AM- 6 PM
Weekly Contracted Hours: 40 hrs.
What we’ll do for you as the Maintenance Technician (Employee Benefits)
- Make sure you’re covered – Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, and Colonial Life Voluntary Insurance options (first day of the month following 60 days of continuous employment).
- Give you the tools to stay on track for the future – The opportunity to enroll in the 401(k) program.
- Assistance with work/life balance – Employee Assistance Program.
- Give you a break – Paid Sick Time, Vacation, and eight (8) paid Holidays!
- Provide you additional compensation – Quarterly bonuses, a $300 Sign-On Bonus, and a monthly $20.00 cell phone stipend.
What you will bring as a Maintenance Technician
- Two (2) years’ previous apartment maintenance experience (required).
- Motivation, time management, and the ability to follow instructions working alone or as part of a team.
- Basic knowledge of landscaping, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, appliance repair, painting, drywall installation and repairs, and installation and repair of flooring (required).
- Pool maintenance experience (preferred).
- Experience operating a pressure washer.
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds.
- Knowledge and experience using a vacuum cleaner and other janitorial equipment, both manual and power, and handling chemicals with close attention to safety rules.
- Available for after-hours emergencies.
- Reliable transportation capable of transporting necessary tools, including power washing equipment.
- A current and valid driver’s license, proof of insurance, and a clean driving record.
- Ability to read, write and understand written and verbal communications and directions.
- Knowledge of and adherence to all Landlord, Tenant, and Fair Housing Laws, and safety protocols.
*A Skills Assessment test will be conducted prior to extending an offer.
C&R Management Group is a third-party property management company that provide services in Oregon and Washington. Take a look at our core company values and see if we might be a good fit for you in your next career step. Learn more about C&R Management Group here!
C&R Management Group LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.