- $3,000 Sign-on and Retention Bonus Included!***
Join our PharMerica team! PharMerica is a closed-door pharmacy where you can focus on fulfilling the pharmaceutical needs of our long-term care and senior living clients. We offer a non-retail pharmacy environment. Our organization is in high growth mode, which means advancement opportunities for individuals who are looking for career progression!
Details: Normal times are M-F 9:30AM to 6:00PM, with alternating Saturdays. Some Sundays may be required.
Health, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
Company paid STD and LTD
Employee Discount Program
Our Pharmacy group focuses on providing exceptional customer service and meeting the pharmacy needs for hospitals, rehabilitation hospitals, long-term acute care hospitals, and other specialized care centers nationwide. If your passion is service excellence and top-quality care come join our team and apply today!
- Triage, interpret and input orders into computerized medication order system while meeting accuracy and productivity standards of the pharmacy. Audits input versus documentation and makes corrections as needed
- Performs drug calculations including basic mathematical calculations (e.g., converting milligrams)
- May resolve issues of denials identified through adjudication, and follow-up claims in Point of Sale (POS)
- Maintains current knowledge of Medicaid claim regulations and processes
- May produce reports and keep management informed of unpaid claims and claims pending follow-up
- Provides excellent customer service to external and internal customers in accordance with company values
- May assist with drug preparation and dispensing under the direct supervision of a Pharmacist
- Performs other tasks as assigned, which can include assisting in any area of the pharmacy as directed by management
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Pharmacy related experience
- Basic understanding of drugs, medication terminology, and metric system; ability to operate a computer
- Licenses/Certifications: As required by state regulations and business needs
- Detail oriented; goal oriented, team player, customer service, oral communication
About Our Line Of Business
PharMerica is a full-service pharmacy solution providing value beyond medication. PharMerica is the long-term care pharmacy services provider of choice for senior living communities, skilled nursing facilities, public health organizations and post-acute care organizations. PharMerica is one of the nation’s largest pharmacy companies. PharMerica offers unmatched employee development, exceptional company culture, seemingly endless opportunities for advancement and the highest hiring goals in decades. For more information about PharMerica, please visit www.pharmerica.com . Follow us on Facebook , Twitter , and LinkedIn .