- Description:* OVERVIEW: The purpose of this position is to provide technical support services to licensed pharmacists at the pharmacy, who are responsible for the safe and proper distribution of medications to a diverse patient population. The pharmacy technician will also assist in inventory management, third party plan processing and providing excellent customer service. JOB DUTIES:
- Prepares Outpatient Prescriptions: enters prescription and billing information into pharmacy computer system, retrieves refills and receives refill authorizations for prescriptions, prepares prescriptions for final review by pharmacist, processes refill requests via EHR.
- Assists pharmacist in technical support activities such as answering telephone, typing medication profile maintenance, paperwork and recordkeeping as assigned.
- Actively engages in inventory control, checks stock for outdates, orders supplies for pharmacy and clinic from appropriate sources SCHEDULE: Monday
- Friday SHIFT TIMES:
- 8:00 AM
- 4:30 PM
- 8:30 AM
- 5:00 PM
- 9:00 AM
- 5:30 PM
- 9:30 AM
- 6:00 PM
- 10:00 AM
- 6:30 PM ASSIGNMENT LENGTH: 24 Weeks (Highly likely to be extended) *Top Skills Details:* CPhT,Pharmacy Technician,inpatient,inpatient pharmacy,home infusion,outpatient pharmacy,Pharmacy technician certificate *Additional Skills & Qualifications:* MUST HAVES:
- Fully vaccinated for COVID – no exemptions
- State of Oregon Pharmacy Technician License/Certification (PT or CPhT)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to read and understand medical-related terms
- Flexibility in scheduling of shift times
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.