Website Picket Homes
Picket is a technology-powered real estate company that is transforming the single-family home rental market at every stage of the value chain, from the way investors acquire and manage high-quality rental properties, to the quality, service, and flexibility residents enjoy when they live in them.
Our proprietary Decision Science platform uses advanced data science and machine learning to identify homes that fit investor criteria and optimize portfolio management and performance at scale.
Inertia Realty is the brokerage division of Picket Homes, dedicated to providing exceptional service to our investor clients. We have deep roots in our markets and have extensive experience in all aspects of the real estate industry. Our team has a wealth of knowledge on local communities, current market conditions, and is looking to add your expertise to our team!
We are seeking a committed Real Estate Agent to join our team of Investor Acquisition Specialists. As an Inertia Agent you will facilitate the end-to-end buying experience, with efforts specifically focused in offer negotiation. As a dedicated knowledgeable and experienced real estate professional for Inertia’s institutional clients, you will ensure our clients have the potential for the best possible return, while enabling rental opportunities for a single-family real estate market in constant need of better options.
We have a staff of Transaction Coordinators to assist you on all closing contracts, and Analysts to help fine-tune the market data. Inertia is growing quickly and offers significant career advancements opportunities within the organization.
This is a rare opportunity that provides substantial income from investor transactions without requiring you to chase down any leads whatsoever. In addition, we offer a very favorable agent split on your network real estate transactions.
- Represent Inertia’s corporate real estate clients through the buying and closing process.
- Manage a fast paced market, with a high volume of concurrent purchases and closings
- Negotiate favorable offers within very defined boundaries set by each client on a per offer basis
- Perform a modest amount of diligence on each transaction to ensure alignment with investor objectives
Skills & Experience
- Active real estate license in this state
- Must be a full-time real estate agent with a minimum of three years of experience as a buying agent
- Communicates their knowledge of the local real estate market, including the current residential growth patterns for the area
- Must demonstrate a strong drive to meet performance goals and help grow a business
- Evidences a customer-advocate mindset and a commitment to delivering the best client experience possible
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities and deliver in a demanding environment
- Experience with Mac OS is required as well as comfort learning Dropbox, Slack, CRM management programs, Google Drive, Word, Excel
A background check, credit report, and pre-employment drug screening is required for this position. Inertia is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
At Picket Homes and Inertia, we are building something new and different – come build with us.