Website Robert Half
This Receptionist position may be a great opportunity for you! Apply now with Robert Half. If you are articulate and highly-skilled, you may be the candidate this prominent company is looking for. Are you a motivated self-starter? Do you enjoy working on various projects at once? This position may be an excellent opportunity for you! This contract / temporary Receptionist position is a great opportunity for candidates looking for long-term employment in the Boston, Massachusetts area.
- Manage various office files and provide general office filing support
- Answering all incoming phone calls
- Maintain various office files and provide general office filing support
- Organize, review, and allocate incoming mail according to specified procedures
- Assist other administrative staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks
- Put in orders for office and kitchen supplies
- Employ strong prioritization skills and a sense of urgency
- Be a welcoming presence for visitors
- Comprehensive knowledge of Receptionist Duties
- Spanish Language experience
- Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Optimistic, creative, resourceful, solution-oriented, and tech-savvy
- Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- Incoming phone call management skills required
- Highly organized, attentive, has a sense of urgency, flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
This career opportunity is available primarily through Robert Half. Contact us today- this is an excellent career opportunity for a growth-oriented Receptionist who is deeply passionate to succeed!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit
© 2022 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to