Website Accessible Space Inc
Accessible Space Inc. (ASI) is a national nonprofit organization providing housing and personal care services to individuals with physical disabilities, seniors and veterans.
Accessible Space, Inc. (ASI) is currently seeking a qualified Full time Receptionist to join our team at our Nevada Community Enrichment Program (NCEP) location in Las Vegas!
The Receptionist will greet and direct visitors and callers both in person and by phone with a professional welcome. The Receptionist serves as a key member of the administrative support team, providing office and administrative support to staff.
Some duties include: Receive and distribute mail, post and mail all outgoing mail. Assist clients with setting up transportation services. Maintain the client sign-in sheet, and enter changes to the sheet as necessary. Make phone calls to clients who have not arrived at the clinic as scheduled.
To Qualify You Must Have
- A minimum of one year of successful experience working in an office environment with heavy phone and public contact responsibilities.
- Knowledge of general office practices and standard business operations and machines. Proficiency in MS Word and its applications, and a working knowledge of Excel and its applications.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally in English over the phone.
- Ability to work well in a busy atmosphere and to self-motivate, independent of direct supervision all a plus!
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with a diverse range of individuals.
ASI offers competitive wage and a great benefit package including health insurance, dental insurance, daily pay, paid time off, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement and wellness reimbursement – free parking!
ASI is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Accessible Space, Inc. not to discriminate against any person based on race, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, color, national origin, ancestry, familial status, age, disability, marital status or status with regard to public assistance or any other protected status. Apply Now