Website Dysart Unified School District
SUMMARY: Ensure information is entered into the school related systems and databases accurately and timely; generate reports and compile information relating to the school office; records management and filing; responding to phone calls and requests; performing data entry and database coordination for reports, queries, and input.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Coordinate and perform advanced student attendance procedures.
- Maintain student attendance records.
- Coordinate student withdrawals.
- Assist administrators in implementation and compliance of the site Attendance Management Plan.
- Assist with student registration and enrollment.
- Assist or backup with district fees and payment system.
- Provide support to front office and back-up for Data Records Technician as needed.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain good rapport with students, employees, community members and vendors.
- Maintain a high level of ethical behavior and confidentiality.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Experience in data entry preferred.
- School district experience preferred.
- Experience with Infinite Campus system or other school related databases.
- Valid Level I Identity Verified Prints (IVP) Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card (FPCC).
- Demonstrated competency in computer literacy and Excel.
- Standard practices, methods and materials of assigned work.
- Adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Basic filing and record-keeping principles.
- Techniques and methods for organizing, prioritizing, and monitoring work.
- Occupational hazards and applicable safety principles and practices.
- Uses and properties of supplies and equipment.
- Applicable federal, state and local laws, codes, regulations.
- Customer service principles.
- Modern office technology.
- Following directions and meeting standards.
- Providing attention to detail in assignments.
- Proofreading and error correction.
- Maintaining and updating data and documentation.
- Comprehending reference books and manuals.
- Operating assigned tools and equipment.
- Organizing and maintaining records, files and other materials.
- Applying reason to research and solve moderately complex issues with little or no assistance.
- Authoring and preparing original reports and documents.
- Interpreting and analyzing applicable laws, codes, regulations and standards.
- Providing customer service.
- Utilizing a computer and relevant software applications.
- Utilizing communication and interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with coworkers, supervisors, the general public and others to sufficiently exchange or convey information and to receive work direction.
Ada And Other Requirements
Positions in this class typically require: balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, fingering, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions.
Light Work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
Working Conditions: Work is routinely performed in an indoor, office environment.
The information contained in this job description is for compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and is not an exhaustive list of the duties performed by this position. Additional duties are performed by the individuals currently holding this position and additional duties may be assigned.
The Dysart Unified School District is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer in compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Civil Rights Act Title VII of 1972, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990. Dysart Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability or age in employment or in any of its educational programs or in the provisions of benefits and services to students.