CDL A Short Haul Driver
CDL-A COMPANY TRUCK DRIVERS, WE VE GOT WHAT MATTERS MOST TO YOU!
- CONSISTENT HOME TIME EVERY WEEKEND
- TOP PAY & INDUSTRY LEADING BENEFITS
- QUALITY EQUIPMENT
- EXCELLENT COMPANY CULTURE
CDL-A short haul truck drivers choose to drive for Ascend because we focus on what drives you, not only in your career, but outside of work with your families, hobbies, dreams, and commitments. Simply put, we are people obsessed!
We support CDL-A short haul truck drivers by offering a new higher pay scale, scheduled quality home time and industry-leading benefits. Our short haul drivers make over $1,100 a week hauling 100% no-touch freight in the newest equipment.
Our intent, as One Team, is for Ascend to be the most reliable, predictable, and trusted partner to our CDL-A short haul truck drivers. We re moved by your success and relentlessly committed to making sure your voice is heard. Our mission is to foster a work culture that rewards and retains excellent drivers through safety, integrity, trust, teamwork, and fun!
We re committed to what drives your success as a CDL-A short haul truck driver at Ascend!
- NEW PAY INCREASE!
- Earn $1,100 weekly
- New Bonus Opportunities Accessorial Pay
- Get Paid for Clean Inspections, Extra Stops & Extra Pick Ups
- Get Breakdown, Detention & Layover Pay
- 1 Day Paid Orientation- $200 Per Day
- 7 Paid Holidays – $150.00 per day (PAID same as office staff!)
- Stable, consistent, SCHEDULED home time you can count on!
- No NY or West Coast driving
- Quality equipment you can take pride in driving – New tractors & trailers coming in!
- Industry leading insurance coverage for you and your family: life, medical, dental, vision, pharmacy, disability more types of coverage that you don t even know you need!
- 100% No-Touch Freight
- Experienced dispatchers & dedicated Driver Retention Team
- Rider & Pet Program from day 1
- 401k with 5% company match
- Workhound partnership that gives drivers the opportunity to provide feedback that we will listen to!
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Driver must have a valid CDL
- Must have a minimum of 6 months driving experience in the operation of tractor/trailer equipment
- No more than one (1) preventable accident in the most recent three (3) year driving period. (Does not include minor incidents)
Apply Online Below OR
Call (866) 613-1447 Today!