Website Remedi SeniorCare Pharmacy
Our Training Program gives you an entry point to a career in health care by guiding you in taking steps towards becoming a Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) Certified Pharmacy Technician and helping you maintain the high level of skill required in the pharmacy care industry. Arming you with a nationally recognized, portable credential that will help you advance your career.
Our IV Pharmacy Technician is responsible for assisting the Compounding Manager with the day-to-day operational needs of the non-sterile compounding department, adheres to the company’s quality and customer service standards, policies and procedures, state and federal guidelines.
What We Offer
- Full time hours with occasional opportunities for overtime
- Consistent schedule
- Full time benefits including medical, dental, vision, retirement, paid vacation/sick/holidays
- Opportunities for cross-training and upward mobility
- Closed door pharmacy prevents patients from entering (especially important due to COVID-19)
- Pharmacy Technicians and Pharmacists work collaboratively in a team environment
- Responsible for the filling of IV orders to include, but, not limited to, mixing of IV medications, mathematically calculate doses, apply all sterile techniques as applicable to the job.
- Responsible for sending supplies and equipment to facilities
- Responsible for maintaining all IV mixing records.
- Responsible for performing regular cleaning and maintenance check on all equipment
- Responsible for the programming of all infusion pumps
- Responsible for the data entry of all applicable I.V. orders
- Responsible for the ordering of supplies from various vendors
- Perform other tasks as required
- Perform technician assignments as requested by the pharmacy management.
- Maintain all IV pharmacy related equipment and supplies in the equipment rental log.
- Actively contributes to the evaluation and continuous improvement of client services, policies and procedures.
- Assists with ensuring safety policy and procedures are practiced and adhered.
- Participates in special projects to identify and implement operational improvements.
- Ability to work with others in a positive productive manner anticipates and responds to the positions areas of responsibilities.
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- Must have basic understanding of medical terminology, math and analytical skills.
- No experience required. PAID TRAINING.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and written with English as the primary language.
- This position will be exposed to highly confidential information and data that disclosed would be against Federal and State HIPAA law and contrary to the company’s policies and to professional ethics.
- Remedi SeniorCare is a great place to work! Our successful candidates will enjoy a comprehensive benefits and compensation plan along with the surroundings of our state-of-the-art work site**
Remedi SeniorCare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact Human Resources at the location(s) where you are applying. Remedi SeniorCare participates in the E-Verify program as required by law learn more E-Verify