Website Vivian Health
Core Medical Group is seeking a travel Centralized Sterile Technician for a travel job in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Centralized Sterile Technician
- Discipline: Allied Health Professional
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 40 hours per week
- Employment Type: Travel
Client in HI seeking Sterile Processing Techs.
The Islands of HAWAII.From Kauai to The Big Island and everywhere in between, DISCOVER, ENJOY and EXPLORE paradise!! The fresh, floral air energizes you. The warm, tranquil waters refresh you. The breathtaking, natural beauty renews you.Look around. There’s no place on earth like Hawaii. Whether you’re a new visitor or returning, our six unique islands offer distinct experiences that will entice any traveler. We warmly invite you to explore our islands and discover your ideal travel experience.
CoreMedical Group has hundreds of exciting and rewarding travel assignments throughout the country for Travel Allied Professionals and Travel Nurses. Plus, we’re the only healthcare staffing company to offer our travelers a free, all-inclusive tropical vacation. You can earn our Club CoreMed vacation by working contracts and referring other travel professionals.
As a Travel Allied Professional Or a Traveling Nurse With CoreMedical Group, You Are Eligible For Some Of The Best Benefits In The Industry, Including
- Free Private Housing or a Generous Housing Allowance
- Health Insurance coverage, Medical/Dental/Vision
- $50K in Free Life Insurance coverage
- Travel Reimbursement
- Licensure Assistance & Reimbursement
- Matching 401K
- Referral Bonus $$ Program
- Club CoreMed Trip Points
- Plus much more!
- Estimate of weekly payments is intended for informational purposes and includes hourly wages, as well as reimbursements for meal & incidental expenses, benefits (medical/dental/vision) and housing expenses incurred on behalf of the Company. Please speak with your Recruiter for additional details. Estimated payments are subject to change until formal offer of assignment is made and accepted.
About Core Medical Group
CoreMedical Group is one of the largest healthcare staffing agencies in the country. We have jobs nationwide in travel nursing, travel allied health, interim, locum tenens, and permanent placements! Join the staffing agency with Club CoreMed, the best perk in the industry – an all inclusive paid trip to a tropical resort!
- Weekly pay
- Holiday Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
- Continuing Education
- 401k retirement plan
- Pet insurance
- Company provided housing options
- Sick pay
- Wellness and fitness programs
- Mileage reimbursement
- Referral bonus
- Employee assistance programs
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Benefits start day 1
- License and certification reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Discount program