Website Mac Papers and Packaging
Warehouse Supervisor – Nights (6:30pm-3:00am)
The Warehouse Supervisor reports to the Warehouse Manager. The Warehouse Supervisor directs/supervises the workforce on day-to-day outbound operations, safety, and people within the warehouse.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature, complexity and level of work to be performed by employees assigned to this position and is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and/or skills required. It does not prescribe or restrict the work that may be assigned. Furthermore, this does not establish a contract for employment and is subject to change at the discretion of the company.
- Responsible for all warehouse production
- Manage all warehouse activities, facility and grounds maintenance, compliance, planning, order assembly and dispatch of goods.
- Supervising shipping compliance per customer specifications.
- Track productivity to meet company requirements and maximize operational efficiency.
- Supervising and maintaining the company’s policies and procedures.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by maintaining organization; inspecting equipment; informing management if equipment requires repair or replacement.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees, following up on work results.
- Trains warehouse team, ensuring completion and proper execution of work procedures, including employee development and performance appraisal.
- At least 3 years of warehouse experience
- Previous supervisory/management experience preferred
- Experience in supervision, safety management, developing standards, managing processes, surveillance skills, reporting skills, analyzing information, and equipment maintenance
- Maintains active forklift operator certification
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to move heavy objects with proper equipment
- High school degree or equivalent
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by employees to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regularly required to sit, walk and stand; talk or hear, both in person and by telephone; use hands repetitively to finger, handle, or feel; operate standard office equipment; reach with hands and arms; and lift up to 75 lbs.
- Specific vision requirements include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Regularly required to use written and oral communication skills; read and interpret data, information, and documents; analyst and solve non-routine and complex problems; use math and mathematical reasoning; learn and apply new information or skills, perform highly detailed on multiple, concurrent tasks; work under intensive deadlines with frequent interruptions; and interaction with managers, staff, customers.
Employee works in both office and warehouse conditions where the noise levels will vary.
Mac Papers, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. EOE M/F/Disabled/Vet