Get paid to help seniors with everyday tasks.
Papa is looking for a caregiver to support seniors in New York!
As an elderly caregiver for Papa, you get paid to support the elderly in many different ways, from car rides and grocery shopping to companionship and conversations.
- Engaging in great conversations with seniors, watching TV shows, and entertaining them.
- Driving older members of your community to the doctor, the bank, or anywhere they need to go.
- Helping seniors around the house with laundry, cleaning, cooking, and more.
Benefits of working with Papa
- Meaningful work: Your work improves the overall wellbeing and quality of life of our members. More than 65% of our members left less lonely after a visit.
- Work when you want: Using the Pal app simply browse and book the visits that are most convenient for you. You can even browse visits by type, such as transportation, errands, housework, and more.
In short, Papa is the perfect part-time job for energetic individuals looking to make money while making meaningful connections with seniors.
You can earn $13/hr as an elderly caregiver for Papa.
Along with your pay rate, you can also earn weekly bonuses and increase your earnings.
Requirements in New York
- Valid driver’s license, reliable car, and car insurance.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Dynamic, patient, and reliable personality.
The ideal elderly caregiver
The ideal candidate will be dynamic, flexible, patient, and empathetic. But, of course, it is a plus if you have:
- Prior experience working as a caregiver
- Prior experience working with seniors.
- Customer service skills.
- Interest in the medical field.
Working with Papa in New York
Papa offers personal care employment opportunities for hard-working individuals who want to make a positive impact by helping elderly community members.
After completing a brief background check, you will be ready to start. With our app, you will be able to choose which days and times work best for you. You will see the details before accepting the visits to make sure it is a good fit for you.
Employment type: part-time.
Similar jobs: caregiver jobs in New York.