PettSitter.com is a job platform specifically catered to dog lovers who are looking for work.
Here's how it works: PetSitters.com allows you to contact families and businesses who want to hire someone to assist with their pet care needs.
There are many ways to make money on PetSitter.com:
- Dog and cat sitting: go to the owner's home and take care of their pet.
- Pet grooming: pet owners often hire to do haircuts, baths, nail care, teeth-brushing, and gland expressions.
- Dog walking: believe it or not, you can actually get hired to walk someone else's dog.
Based on reviews, you can expect to earn negotiable (usually $15 per hour).
How to sign up for Petsitter.com
You can sign up on this page: on their website.
Everyone can register on this platform!
The Membership Assistant reports to the Membership Manager to provide essential administrative support to a growing membership program. This position is responsible for accurately maintaining membership data and processing membership acknowledgments. The Membership Assistant is an integral part of a close-knit team that values communication and collective problem-solving, and offers the opportunity to learn and understand nonprofit development management. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with strong computer and database proficiency. Proof of COVID vaccination is required for all positions at the Garden.
This is a non-exempt, full-time (40 hours per week) position that reports to the Membership Manager.
- Assist in streamlining membership process work flow and fulfillment
- Update membership transactions and records in donor database and process acknowledgments
- Assemble and mail membership acknowledgment packets for new and renewed memberships
- Renew staff memberships; create and distribute staff membership cards
- Produce updated email and mailing address lists for weekly and monthly member communications
- Assist in coordination of rolling membership renewals
- Ensure adequate stock of, and coordinate ordering of, membership fulfillment materials
- Supervise Garden office volunteers, as requested for administrative assistance
- Provide general correspondence support to the Membership Office including email and phone.
- Provide support at Membership events as needed, including occasional evening and weekend hours
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and a high level of accuracy
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and excellent grammar
- Excellent customer service skills and warm demeanor
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced, open-office environment
- Able to work independently and as part of a team to further the goals of the organization
- Able to multi-task and manage time to meet deadlines and priorities.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite. Competency with Raiserâ€™s Edge/CRM preferred.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of one year of experience with data entry and processing using a contact CRM and/or donor management software and/or non-profit management
- Experience with Raiserâ€™s Edge a plus
- Nonprofit/membership experience is preferred
- Bachelorâ€™s degree or equivalent work experience
Certificates and Licenses:
- Must have valid California Driver License and maintain an acceptable driving record
Must be capable of occasional strenuous physical work including:
- Sitting for up to 2.0 hours at a time and using computer and phone for lengthy periods
- Standing/walking for extended periods of time
- Lifting and carrying 30 lbs., bending, squatting and walking stairs and the SBBG trails
- Tolerance of an outdoor work environment including exposure to outdoor environmental conditions, including extreme temperature fluctuations, rain, dust, allergens, poison oak, insects, small wild animals, and sun exposure
- Driving to offsite meetings and driving electric vehicle on the Garden grounds
Compensation: $19-$21 per hour, depending on experience and internal equity
Reviewed by on June 26, 2022
Conexiom is a cloud-based, purpose-built automation platform that automates the most critical and complex B2B document transactions between buyers and sellers. Manufacturers and distributors across the globe, such as Grainger, Genpak, Honeywell, and Lonza, trust Conexiom to create resilient operations that scale, drive growth, reduce costs, and build frictionless relationships with their customers. Conexiom is based in Vancouver, British Columbia, and has offices in Kitchener, Ontario; London, England; and Chicago, Illinois. Visit Conexiom.com. Conexiom embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are working to ensure that the profile of our staff reflects the profile of the communities we work in and serve. For that reason, we seek resumes and expressions of interest from a broad and diverse talent pool. Strength comes from the inclusion of diverse perspectives and experiences.
About the Role:
This is a full-time position performing Administrative Assistant and Information Technology tasks under the Executive Assistant’s supervision in the Chicago office. This position will also assist with other administrative tasks under direction from the IT Operations Team. The position requires a hybrid work model a few days a week from the Conexiom office in Chicago, Illinois, USA.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Maintain office and breakroom
- Monitor and order inventory for office and break room supplies
- Scan documents
- Submit work orders to building
- Assist in meeting planning and execution
- Organize IT HW shipments to new hires
- Organize IT HW shipments from departed employees
- Box up computers and accessories for shipping
- Create shipping labels and drop at building drop box/schedule pickup if necessary
- Ability to lift boxes up to 30 pounds
- Help IT Support team with the remote work in Chicago office
- Keep IT inventory in Chicago office up-to-date
- Other administrative duties as needed
What youâ€™ll bring to the role:
- Proficiency in Outlook and scheduling meetings
- Sense of urgency and takes initiative
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent written & oral communication and analytical skills are essential
- Can manage multiple priorities at once
- Candidates must be self-motivated, detailed-oriented, and highly-organized, and have experience using online databases and other resources to locate appropriate information to assist with completion of projects.
- A high level of computer literacy required.
- Candidates must possess an ability to work well under pressure and the ability to seek and synthesize information and communicate in a compelling and succinct form.
- A solid understanding of administrative services,
- 2 – 4 years of relevant experience are required.
Conexiom is a high-growth, high energy environment led by its employee-empowered culture. We love what we do and you will, too.
- Casual work environment with exceptional growth opportunities
- Generous time off policies in all locations, including an Open Paid Time Off Policy in North America, and Flex days in the UK
- Comprehensive health, dental & vision insurance
- Competitive salary
- In-office lunches and snacks
- Company-sponsored happy hours, social events, and great swag
Conexiom is proud to offer equal employment opportunities. If you have a disability or need that requires accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please let us know.
Reviewed by on June 25, 2022
Assistant General Counsel
Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumenâ€™s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
Lumen is looking for an experienced attorney to lead state regulatory activity and advocacy efforts. The person in this position will be responsible for implementing Lumenâ€™s state regulatory strategy, advising Lumenâ€™s leadership on state regulatory issues, and developing strategies that maximize customer and financial benefits consistent with applicable state law. This is an exciting role with significant responsibility and independence.
The Main Responsibilities
- Represent the company before state public utility commissions in both contested case matters and in rulemaking projects, and as an advocate in other matters
- Represent the company before other state administrative agencies, state legislatures, and local authorities
- Act as lead attorney in litigation before state public utility commissions involving complex technical, economic, legal, and policy issues, including (but not limited to) drafting of pleadings, motions, and legal briefs, presenting witnesses and conducting cross examination, and managing litigation-related tasks such as development of discovery requests, production of discovery responses, and development of witness testimony
- Provide expert legal advice on complex matters regarding telecommunications regulation, including drafting of legal and regulatory analyses and risk assessments
- Provide ongoing legal support to business units and the internal government affairs team to ensure compliance with both new and existing utility laws and regulations, and proactively monitor regulatory and legal developments that may impact the business of the company
- Engage with and negotiate with other parties, such as litigants, complainants, business competitors, property owners and managers, other utilities such as railroads, and state and local authorities
- Draft and edit letters, notices, policy statements, tariff provisions, rulemaking comments, and proposed legislation; may occasionally be required to interpret contracts and other commercial instruments and may draft or edit such documents
- Work closely with other internal regulatory affairs, legislative affairs, and policy experts to develop proactive strategies for achieving the business objectives of the company
What We Look For in a Candidate
- 10+ years of relevant legal experience, preferably with experience in state or federal administrative law or litigation related to the regulation and business of telecommunications and information services
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills
- Experience drafting relevant documents, particularly legal briefs, rulemaking comments and proposed legislation â€“ including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Teams, and Outlook
- In-depth knowledge or demonstrated ability to master complex technical and economic concepts related to a network-related industry, involving telecommunications and/or information technology
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork skills achieving stated objectives while managing varied projects, teams, and a heavy workload
- Demonstrated client relationship skills to continuously coordinate with internal business units, internal legal groups, outside counsel, and leadership.
- Demonstrated self-starter requiring minimal supervision with the ability to master required knowledge of new business and legal developments
- Demonstrated ability to effectively integrate and balance long-term opportunities and challenges with day-to-day activities
Requisition #: 301826
When applying for a position, you may be subject to a background screen (criminal records check, motor vehicle report, and/or drug screen), depending on the requirements for the position. Job-related concerns noted in the background screen may disqualify you from the new position or your current role. Background results will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, â€œprotected statusesâ€). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
NOTE: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Salary Min :
Salary Max :
This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Individual pay is based on skills, experience and other relevant factors.
This position is eligible for either short-term incentives or sales compensation. Director and VP positions also are eligible for long-term incentive. To learn more about our bonus structure, you can view additional information here. We’re able to answer any additional questions you may have as you move through the selection process.
As part of our comprehensive benefits package, Lumen offers a broad range of Health, Life, Voluntary Lifestyle and other benefits and perks that enhance your physical, mental, emotional and financial wellbeing. You can learn more by clicking here.
Note: For union-represented postings, wage rates and ranges are governed by applicable collective bargaining agreement provisions.
Salary Min :
Salary Max :
This information reflects the base salary pay range for this job based on current national market data. Ranges may vary based on the job’s location. We offer competitive pay that varies based on individual experience, qualifications and other relevant factors. We encourage you to apply to positions that you are interested in and for which you believe you are qualified. To learn more, you are welcome to discuss with us as you move through the selection process.
Reviewed by on June 24, 2022
Golf Assistant Superintendent
Responsible for operation of the golf course operation and maintenance. The responsibilities include: turf grass/plant material maintenance programs, property/asset management, personnel management, budget/forecasting, financial management, member relations, scheduling/maintenance or irrigation systems, pesticide applications, related recordings, and compliance of regulatory issues. The Golf Course Superintendent works to create an environment where staff is involved and enthusiastic, with open communications and respect for themselves, members, guests and the property.
- Responsible for all phases of Golf Maintenance and Agronomic operations, cost control, and personnel.
- Works closely with, advises, and coordinates with the Head Golf Professional on any issues related to golf course maintenance.
- Directs and participates in the construction and maintenance of the grounds.
- Designs landscape plans for facility grounds and implements the plan.
- Administers and enforces all Club rules, regulations and policies for staff.
- Supports and assists with membership seminars and orientations.
- Works closely with the GM/CEO/Supervisor to operate the Golf Course in a fiscally responsible and professional manner.
- Must be able to work independently and be a self-starting problem solver.
- Oversees the care and maintenance of the turf, ornamental plants, shrubs, trees and wetlands on the facility grounds.
- Directs and assists the staff on the planting of new vegetation, the replacement, spraying, pruning and trimming of trees and shrubs, the preparation of soil plant beds for aesthetically pleasing arrangements and tending to high stress areas.
- Provides detailed annual plan for the various property levels and the designated landscaping areas. Includes rotational design to provide facility with fresh, eye-catching, interesting and pleasant atmosphere.
- Manages an aggressive water usage tracking plan and irrigation systems and provides monthly reporting on retaining ponds, wells and other water source usage.
- Recruits, supervises and retains maintenance staff. Conducts employee performance evaluations and exercises disciplinary action.
- Provides technical, operational and safety training for employees to ensure that staff is working within OSHA, club safety, state and federal guidelines for safe working conditions.
- Oversees subordinates in proper and safe operation and maintenance of mechanical and power equipment. Plans and budgets for additional or replacement capital equipment.
- Supervises and participates in the application and recording of chemical applications (fertilizers and pesticides) on the Club’s grounds in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations.
- Supervises and controls all maintenance expenses associated with Golf Course Operations, including payroll, supplies, chemicals and fertilizers.
- Develops annual operating budget and plans for maintenance and capital improvement projects.
- Maintains records and completes required reporting. Order parts, supplies and equipment as needed.
- Schedules maintenance practices around member play and outings to maximize efficiency and minimize disruption to members.
- Coordinates snow removal and winter maintenance activities when necessary.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Knowledge of management and maintenance of greens, fairways and roughs.
- Knowledge of use and operating standards of equipment and tools used in golf course construction and maintenance work.
- Skill in recruiting, supervising, training, monitoring, evaluating and motivating personnel.
- Interpersonal skill to resolve conflict and work with supervisors, officials, employees, members and the general public.
- Knowledge of safe use, mixing and application of chemicals and commercial products.
- Knowledge of the game of golf, golf rules and methods of play.
- Ability to anticipate personnel, equipment, and material requirements related to golf course maintenance and repair assignments.
- Ability and knowledge to lay out irrigation patterns, drainage patterns, construct tees and/or greens.
- 3-5 years experience as a Golf Superintendent or 1st Assistant
- 2-year Degree or Certificate in Turf Management (or related field, like agronomy, horticulture, plant science, soil science).
- Advance computer skills required for financial reporting and control of operations, including use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Pesticide Application License
- Prefer Certification by the Golf Course Superintendents Association of America
Reviewed by on June 23, 2022
Assistant / Associate Professor And Program Director – Adult – Care Nurse Practitioner
The School of Nursing Online Graduate Program is seeking applicants for a 12-month, full-time Adult Gerontology â€“ Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Program Director for August of 2022. The candidate will manage all aspects of the Acute Care Adult Geri program in addition to the responsibilities of a full-time faculty member.
- Track professional trends and requirements in regards to program content and delivery methods and implement program modifications as appropriate.
- Participate in the recruitment, selection, and orientation of new faculty.
- Provide administrative support to faculty teaching in the program.
- Participate in new student admission decisions.
- Foster beneficial relationships with professionals including faculty and administrators at other colleges/universities, community leaders, professional organizations, and other entities as appropriate.
- Assist Associate Dean, Online Nursing with semester schedules, including course scheduling and faculty assignments.
- Support course leads.
- Consult with Clinical Placement Director and Clinical Operations Manager.
- Evaluate full-time, part-time and adjunct faculty in the program.
- Provide summary of courses and faculty to the Associate Dean.
- Participate in the graduate online program directors meetings.
- Teach in the program.
- Provide support to the student advisors.
- Work with the records coordinator (registrar) to assure student progression through the program.
- Coordinate all aspects of curriculum evaluation.
- Facilitate and oversee program outcome assessment data.
- Mentor faculty to maintain quality curriculum.
- Review faculty and course evaluations.
- Participate in ongoing accreditation processes.
- Participate in the revision of program policies.
- Collaborate with the Associate Dean and Dean in program planning and development.
- Other duties as designated by the Associate Dean and Dean.
Additional Faculty Responsibilities
- Conduct classes as scheduled with adequate preparation for each course for the entirety of the prescribed time (including the first and last days of each semester).
- Abide by the final exam schedule as published annually by the Registrar.
- Notify the Associate Dean when absent from work. If absence is due to illness, notification should continue daily for the duration.
- Prepare, proctor, and correct student examinations; evaluate student achievement in course work; direct and read student papers and reports; issue and clear â€œIâ€ grades in accordance with the policy in the Academic Catalog.
- Post and observe office hours for consultation and guidance of students at times convenient for them for a minimum of three hours per week as posted or by appointment.
- Submit all required reports in accordance with administrative and office procedures.
- Attend all faculty meetings. (If unable to attend, please notify the Dean in advance of the meeting.)
- Serve on committees and participate in departmental/University meetings.
- Contribute to the improvement and development of good public relations.
- Attend Commencement.
- Masterâ€™s degree in AG-ACP Nursing certification. A doctoral degree in nursing or related field (e.g., DNP/PhD/EdD) is preferred.
- Active and unencumbered RN/APRN license in home state.
- Active and unencumbered RN license in MA or willingness to obtain one.
- Active APRN practice.
- Ability to uphold the Universityâ€™s commitment to inclusive excellence in a diverse educational community.
- Teaching experience: 2 years teaching in graduate education and online teaching experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365, Moodle and online learning.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
- May spend extended periods at terminal, on telephone, or operating other office machines, requiring eye-hand coordination and finger dexterity.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to do this job. The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
Protecting the Regis Community
At Regis the safety of our campus community is our highest priority. We invite all applicants to review our health and safety protocols at our COVID-19 Updates page. The most powerful measure we can take is vaccination, and all campus community members must be fully vaccinated and have received a booster against COVID-19, with the exception of certain medical and religious exemptions. New employees without an approved medical or religious exemption are required to have their first vaccine dose by their date of hire. And all new employees will join the campus community in using the CoVerified app to upload vaccine information, report symptoms, and schedule regular campus COVID tests. We’re in this together!
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans With Disabilities Act, must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case-by-case basis.
In employment, as in education, Regis College is committed to equal opportunity and affirmative action. Regis does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, creed, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital or parental status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteranâ€™s status, membership in uniformed services or any other protected status.
Reviewed by on June 23, 2022
Assistant Professor Molecular Biology
Position Information Vacancy Number: F-00293
Classification Title: Faculty
Employment Type: Full-Time
Minimum Qualifications: Applicants must have a Ph.D. in cell/molecular biology or closely related discipline at the time appointment begins, and relevant postdoctoral experience. Candidates must meet eligibility requirements for work in the United States at the time appointment is scheduled to begin and continue working legally for the term of employment.
Desired qualifications also include a strong publication record, teaching experience, and ability to acquire extramural funding to support an internationally recognized research program.
Instructional responsibilities include development of graduate and/or undergraduate courses in microbiology related to their area of emphasis.
Job Open Date: 12/14/2021
Job Close Date:
Quick Link https://www.jobs.aum.edu/postings/5215
Position Profile Link
Faculty Specific School: College of Sciences
Contract Type: Nine (9) Months
Tenure Track: Yes
Salary Band: N/A
Special Instructions to Applicant: The Department of Biology and Environmental Science at Auburn University at Montgomery invites applications for two 9-month tenure-track positions at the Assistant Professor level beginning on or after August 2022. Appointment at a higher rank will be considered for candidates with exceptional qualifications. Individuals from historically underrepresented groups and all those who share our commitment to inclusivity and passion for the strength of our diversity are strongly encouraged to apply. The new positions will enhance existing research strengths in cell and molecular biology to support a proposed interdisciplinary MS program in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. Preference will be given to candidates pursuing research topics that emphasize training in fields related to biomedicine or biotechnology. Applicants must have a Ph.D. (relevant postdoctoral experience preferred) and will be expected to develop an externally-funded research program involving undergraduate and graduate students. The successful applicants also will participate in undergraduate and graduate instruction. Teaching experience is required and candidates who employ innovative, evidence-based teaching practices are preferred. Student advising, as well as a commitment to university, community, and professional service is also expected. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Auburn University at Montgomery is a comprehensive, public institution located in Alabamaâ€™s capital city. Enrollment is approximately 5,000 students. The Department of Biology and Environmental Science includes fourteen tenure-track faculty and offers undergraduate degrees in Biology and Environmental Science and a graduate degree in Geospatial Information Systems (GIS). Successful applicants will help further the institutional goals of promoting equity, diversity, and inclusivity. Successful candidates must possess excellent written and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with diverse audiences. Successful candidates must meet eligibility requirements for work in the United States at the time of appointment. Additional information is available on the departmental web site: Department of Biology and Environmental Sciences â€“ College of Sciences (aum.edu)
Review of applications will begin on March 1, 2022, and continue until the position is filled. To apply, complete an online application at https://www.jobs.aum.edu/postings/5215 and submit a cover letter, curriculum vitae, teaching statement, research statement, and diversity statement.
About the University/College Located in Alabamaâ€™s vibrant state capital, Auburn University at Montgomery is a fast-growing university on the rise. Donâ€™t just take our word for it: The Princeton Review rates us as one of the best colleges in the Southeast, while U.S. News & World Report recently ranked us No. 22 among regional universities in the South for the quality of undergraduate teaching and 38th among all public institutions in the region.
Auburn University at Montgomery is an equal opportunity employer committed to excellence through diversity; therefore, we encourage applications from historically underrepresented groups, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Reviewed by on June 23, 2022