How Rover works
Rover is the most popular dog sitting app: it is available in 10,000+ cities and boasts over 85,000 pet sitters.
There are many ways to make money on Rover.com:
- Dog walking: Pick up dog walks that fit your schedule.
- Dog boarding (highest earners): Care for a dog (or cat!) overnight in your home.
- Doggy daycare: Ideal for work-from-home dog lovers.
Dog lovers like this pet sitting app because you can set your hours and pricing.
To get this job, you must:
- Pass an enhanced background check.
- Be at least 18 years old.
You might also need to follow an ongoing pet care education and pass the Rover walker certification.
The average rating is 4.5/5 from 2 reviews.
Submit a review
Here are more platforms related to pet sitting: