Rover needs a dog walker in Atlanta. If you love animals and want a side job that is low stress, working part-time as a dog walker might be a good fit for you! Responsibilities As a dog wal...
Atlanta, GA, 30032
DoorDash needs to hire delivery drivers (dashers) near Atlanta, GA! As a Dasher, your job is to make deliveries on behalf of those local restaurants and grocery stores. Whenever a customer...
Atlanta, Georgia, us
InboxDollars is hiring a survey taker in Atlanta, GA! Marketing research firms want to know your opinion. As a survey taker, you are expected to enter accurate profile information (age, gen...
Entry Level Representatives responsibilities include communicating with customers in person, creating exposure as well as generating revenue for our clients,… $400 – $600 a weekFrom Indeed...
As a fourth generation family owned business, Walsh recruits students that will take ownership for ensuring things are handled right.From The Walsh Group – Sat, 11 Sep 2021 15:15:11 GMT – V...
Entry Level representatives duties include getting hands on with customer service, sales, marketing, inventory, order filling, and promotions. $400 – $600 a weekFrom Indeed – Thu, 09 Sep 20...
Working as a student in Atlanta
We estimate that 23,037 students work part-time in Atlanta, GA. The most popular student jobs in the region are:
- Weekend jobs: delivery driving, baristas.
- Part-time jobs: tutoring, dog walking.
- Summer jobs: internships.
Most college and high school students have no prior work experience. However, there is a big earning discrepancy between high school and university. Our data indicates that high school students earn an average of $12 an hour in Atlanta while college students earn $17.
Student jobs requirements
- 15-year-olds or younger: prohibited from submitting their application.
- 16-year-olds and 17-year-olds: can apply to all jobs except for hazardous employment (such as delivery driving, see job descriptions for more information).
- 18-year-olds or older: unrestricted.
- Some part-time jobs may require a background check.